Friday, January 6, 2012

The Magic in the Vortex


I had two ideas I wanted to write about when I got up and going this morning.  I enjoy having money so much!  It is crazy fun making up for every sip of stolen milk, all the pizza I’ve eaten (more that all the rest of my life combined because She could have it delivered or her favorite food is pizza, not sure which), every can of beans my son was kind enough to share with me, the boll weevil filled rice, the bread I thought I was so sneaky as I took a slice one day, another the next day, the cereal I hoped would not raise any questions, raiding the refrigerator time after time usually to come up empty.   

I’ve eaten more questionable food than I can bear to think about, I’ve embarrassed myself many times saying, “What’s going on with that?  Is it sitting there because no one is going to eat anymore of it?”  Now I drop She a few C notes, thank her again, and let her know there are grocery stores that deliver (there still are, aren’t there?) as well as pizza places, just in case she’d enjoy a little variety.  I have much greater thanks in mind for my son.

The real fun adventure as I pictured all this in my mind earlier was all the exercise equipment taking up my breakfast room.  With a back yard to die for with a very nice solid patio cover over ample patio for a good dining set the eating with guests is going to be done outdoors.  With that taking care of “Where do we sit to eat?” it actually did amaze me how quickly peopled with other items the breakfast room became.  

I have not forgotten the Vibrator exercise item I’m pretty sure I saw Ryan O’Neal walking away from in one of the oft viewed segments advertising OWN network.  It didn’t take long to get with the idea of having large exercise balls to sit on to increase balance and posture.  They can be utilized in exercises in their own right as well which brings me to the large flat screened TV for the wall to service all the exercise as well as cooking shows for the kitchen.  Zumba will be one of the first programs to be daily on that TV, but I also want Yoga programs, the exercise ball and mat type exercise programs and the list will grow, no doubt.  

I see it so clearly I had to ogle to notice I had not yet written about the free weights and exercise bench with weights, the punching bag and the sparring bag, recently inspired by R’s newest acquisition.  Rather than giving in to fatigue and napping several times a day, I simply get up off my computer chair, put on some stimulating music and go increase my vibration in that room.  Hoo raw!  

Enjoy your weekend, AZ.  Ah'll B baaaack!

No comments:

Post a Comment